Where did you work before Emerson?
- Southern New Hampshire University
What do you enjoy most working at Emerson?
- Being able to contribute to the future of the Emerson community as this was an amazing place for me to spend my undergrad career
What made you want to get into Sports Performance?
Playing softball were some of the best memories of my life, so I've always wanted to find a way to stay involved, and sports performance provides a way that's actually year-round and can have even longer-lasting effects on a student-athlete's life in terms of building healthy habits and routines
What is your favorite movie?
- The Lion King since opening day, 1994
What is your favorite snack?
What is your favorite meal?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Iceland, or New Zealand
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Do you have any pets?
- Two cats and a dachshund/Jack Russel mix
What is your favorite show/channel to binge?
- Right now it's The Aquarium on Animal Planet; desperate times, desperate measures
If you could choose to have any superpower, what would it be?
- Teleportation, way quicker commute into work
Do you have any hidden talents?
- I can run for a really long time, just not very fast
What is your go-to karaoke song?
- I don't karaoke...
What was your first concert?
What actor/actress would play you in a movie about your life?
- Just animate me